This Ramadan the MYF will provide 200-300 hot meals everyday for iftar, during the blessed month of Ramadan. This will include Worshippers, Students, City Centre workers, Refugees, Homeless, Travellers and others who wish to open their fast at The MYF during this Blessed Month
We are a charity and so we rely solely on your donations to provide for the community.
Please help support us in this noble cause and reap the benefits of charity in this rewarding Fasting Month.
- £50 will provide a hot iftar for 10 people
- £100 will provide a hot iftar for 20 people
- £200 will provide a hot iftar for 40 people
- £400 will provide a hot iftar for 80 people
- £600 will provide a hot iftar for 120 people
- £800 will provide a hot iftar for 160 people
- £1000 will provide a hot iftar for 200 people
- £1250 will provide a hot iftar for 250 people ( cover full day )
Help us to continue our charity work for the sake of Allah, especially since the cost of living has affected so many of us. It’s now even more important to support and provide for the community in this month of Barakah.
- You can donate with card, cash or cheque at the main office.
- You can also donate online/bank transfer/ PayPal by visiting our website : http://myf.org.uk/donate-to-the-myf/
Phone: 0161 832 5352
- We also accept food donations a minimum of 250 meals to cover one iftar.