Ramadan will begin Wednesday 10th July 2013 inshallah. The first tarweeh will be at 11pm on Tuesday 9th July at MYF
Download Timetable as a .pdf
MYF Ramadam Programme
- Light Iftari Refreshments for all of Ramadhan
- Isha (then Taraweeh) will take place at the following times:(Weeks begin Monday)
- 1st week 11:00p.m.
- 2nd week 10:50p.m.
- 3rd week 10:40p.m.
- 4th week 10:30p.m.
- 5th week 10:15p.m.
- Tajweed lesson aftar asr
- Short pre-Maghrib talks in English by local speakers ( One hour before maghrib)
- Islamic Quiz (with prizes for winners)
- Iftar ( full) meal
- Sisters Tajweed lesson aftar asr
- Girls Qiyam ul Layl (11-16year olds): Friday 19/07/13
- Boys Qiyam ul Layl (11-16year olds): Friday 26/07/13
Last 10 Days Programme
- 27th Night Programme
Fitrana (Zakat ul Fitr)
- Fitrana is to be paid before Eid prayer, and is £4.00 per family member.
- Eid prayer at 8:00a.m. and 10:30a.m.
Eid Party on Saturday 10/08/13 at 2:00p.m.
Here are some useful files to view and download to help you get the best of benefits during the blessed Ramadan.