During this month the work with the children involved the following:
There were 175 children present on the activities.
Looking at the numbers from the camps, the numbers were as follows: Špionica 12 (6 Boys & 6 Girls), Mihatovići 15 (6 Boys & 9 Girls), Karaula 24 (10 Boys & 14 Girls), Litve 32 (18 Boys & 14 Girls), Ježevac 22 (10 Boys & 12 Girls), Mrdići 11 (5 Boys & 6 Girls), Selsebil 42 (22 Boys & 20 Girls), Repuh 12 (5 Boys & 7 Girls), Čubrić 5 (3 Boys & 2 Girls).
In our work with the children we covered the following themes:
- From Good behaviour we have done lectures which talk about the negative behaviour that the children can fall into & which they have to keep away from including being two faced, feeling excessively hopeless & not being thankful to Allah & his creation.
- From the stories of the Prophets we talked about the story of Yunus (as) & Ayub (as).
- The more advanced group that attends our centre has regularly been reading Kuran & with the rest of the children we taught them how to correctly recite Surah-al-Quraish, Surah-al-fil & Surah-al- Humeze.
- The remaining educational / recreational program was as usual spent on learning nasheeds, various games & watching cartoons with a positive message.
- With those who have successfully completed the course of Arabic reading & writing we have carried on the regular Kuran reading ( 3 times a week) so that they would get used to it & that it would become a regular activity in their life.
We have made some trips into the nature from about half the camps we work in & for the other half we plan to do the same in the next month.
From the sports activities we covered football, kung fu, table tennis & volleyball.
During our activities we distributed sweets to the children.