ASalamu’Alaikum dear brothers & sisters,
The MYF is delighted to announce that our popular and well established new Muslim group is back!!! After along break due to the pandemic and restrictions we are blessed to say the monthly meet is back and taking place on Thurday 5th Jan 2023 inshallah hosted by Sheikh Imtiaz. Please spread the word for old & new reverts to join us.
For those not familiar with the group and also for new reverts here’s what the group is all about:
- For New Muslims to meet fellow New Muslims from the Manchester area.
- To provide a meeting place where Brothers & Sisters who have been Muslim for some time can give support & advice to those who have recently become Muslim.
- To provide a multi-dimensional support network for all Manchester New Muslims.
- To provide information about Islam on any area that the New Muslim wants advice on.
- To provide a series of talks about Islam by knowledgeable people.
- To provide New Muslims from the Manchester area an opportunity to meet up with New Muslims from the whole of the UK.
The format of the MYF New Muslim Group will be informal & friendly (tea & biscuits will be provided!). All Reverts to Islam are welcome (Men & Women).
MEETINGS – FIRST THURSDAY OF EVERY MONTH AT 7 PM-9PM
AT THE MUSLIM YOUTH FOUNDATION
For more information please contact the Muslim Youth Foundation at Clydesdale House, 27 Turner Street, Piccadilly, Manchester, M4 1DY, 0161 832 5352 (open 12 pm till Esha time)